Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fine Dining

     The "South Bay" of Los Angeles has so many amazing restaurants to choose from.  I am only going to mention a few that are in Manhattan and Marina del Rey.  These restaurants are some of my personal favorites.  If you love greek food, Manhattan Beach has an amazing restaurant called Petros.  I have been going to this place for years with my family and it is great.  My favorite is their hollow doughnut dessert.  Definitely worth trying!  Another great restaurant in Manhattan Beach is the MB Post.  This place is awesome and the food is served family style so you order lots of small plates that you can choose to eat individually or share amongst the table.  I think this si the best restaurant in Manhattan Beach and one of the best in Los Angeles.  People come from all over Los Angeles to eat there and you should look to set up a reservation several weeks in advance.
     One of my new favorite restaurants is in Marina Del Rey and its called Paiche.  This place is a fusion between Peruvian and Japanese cuisine.  The dishes are small and meant to be shared so it is suggested to get lots of dishes to share with the table.  Paiche is an amazonian fish and they actually hae several dishes of the fish.  It was one of my favorite dishes at the restaurant and dish deserves its title as the name of the restaurant.  Thanks for reading about another day in paradise!

-Jackson McCracken






















No comments:

Post a Comment