Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Acai?

     Something that is new to my knowledge is how popular acai bowls are these days.  I heard about them a while ago and now there lots of places that specialize in acai bowls all over LA.  Acai is a berry that is a grape-like fruit harvested from acai palm trees, which are native to the rainforests of South America.  There are many health benefits that nutritionists are advocating for regular consumption of this fruit.
     If you are in LA there are probably several places close by that you can check out and try this fairly new phenomenon.  I visited a place in Manhattan Beach today called Nekter.  It was my second time trying these bowls and it was delicious.  I highly recommend trying this place and acai in general.  Right down the street there is a place called Paradise Bowls.  I have yet to try this place but I have heard a lot of good things from friends.  There are also some good places in West LA like Amazebowls, which is supposed to really good as well.  If you are interested in trying this delicious trend then hop on the internet and find a place near you!  Thanks for reading about anther day in paradise!

-Jackson McCracken

No comments:

Post a Comment